We're pleased to offer the following services at Forestbrook Pet Hospital Veterinary Clinic:
- Immunization & Wellness Care
- Preventive medicine is worth its wait in gold. That's why we don't wait for problems.
- Behavioral & Nutritional Consultations
- Have a concern about your pet's eating habits? Or questions about his/her well being? Don't hesitate to make an appointment for a consultation.
- Digital X-Ray
- Our new Digital X ray lab lets us take high quality images of your pet for diagnosis. Having digital X-ray allows us to view the image instantly on the computer once the picture is taken.
- Dental Care
- Periodontal disease is on the rise in dogs. That's why we offer top-notch dental care.
- Dr. Raj has over 10 yrs experience in performing various types of surgeries, some of which include Spaying and Neutering.
- Pain Management
- A pet with pain is no different than a person--they need customized treatment.
- In-House Laboratory
- We fill all of our prescriptions in house.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. We will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Please give us a call at (905) 831-1118 to schedule today!
Types of Pets Seen
Forestbrook Pet Hospital offers discounted services to local area rescue groups, though we are currently at our maximum capacity for rescues. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.