We're pleased to offer the following services at Forestbrook Pet Hospital Veterinary Clinic:
- Immunization & Wellness Care
- Preventive medicine is worth its wait in gold. That's why we don't wait for problems.
- Behavioral & Nutritional Consultations
- Have a concern about your pet's eating habits? Or questions about his/her well being? Don't hesitate to make an appointment for a consultation.
- Digital X-Ray
- Our new Digital X ray lab lets us take high quality images of your pet for diagnosis. Having digital X-ray allows us to view the image instantly on the computer once the picture is taken.
- Dental Care
- Periodontal disease is on the rise in cats and dogs. That's why we offer top-notch dental care.
- Dr. Raj has over 10 yrs experience in performing various types of surgeries, some of which include Spaying and Neutering.
- Pain Management
- A pet with pain is no different than a person--they need customized treatment.
- In-House Laboratory
- We fill all of our prescriptions in house.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. We will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who is trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Emergencies can be things such as snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarian will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments.
Forestbrook Pet Hospital offers discounted services to local area rescue groups, though we are currently at our maximum capacity for rescues. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.